Senior Siebel Consultant
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Senior Siebel Consultant who will be responsible for providing support and proactively contributing to the maturation of data management at an enterprise level. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for logical and or physical modeling of data, making recommendations to improve data quality, adhering to industry best practices and standards for data quality.
- Contribute to the design and development of a data architecture management practice.
- Define specifications, technical requirements, systems performance objectives, and ongoing assessment of architectural strategy
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience as a Senior Siebel Consultant.
- Experience working with ETL, Unix, SQL, and RDBMS.
- Experience working with data modeling, data architecture, data dictionaries, and MetaData.
- Experience working with data migration projects.
- Experience working with Siebel Architecture and Data Model.
- Experience working with all stages of system and application development of Siebel CRM applications.
- 1 year of experience working with project delivery end to end.
- 7 years of IT experience in building enterprise-wide applications and planning, analyzing, and implementing solutions to support business objectives.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Siebel migration to Salesforce.
- Experience working with Carma Sales.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Experience working with Agile.
- Experience working with data stage and MuleSoft.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.