Senior Technology, Risk, Control & Compliance Officer
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Senior Technology, Risk, Control & Compliance Officer who will be responsible for providing expert Regulatory Compliance support, guidance, and advice to T&O in support of the Enterprise Compliance Program related to Technology. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills and is detail-oriented.
- Act as the primary lead in the assigned business unit, liaise with technology groups driving out strategic R&C priorities, and participate in discussions with a risk-based mindset.
- Provides management consulting services in support of Technology LOB and Enterprise needs.
- Build and nurture strong client relationships with business leaders, representatives, and other business partners.
- Ensure global, regional, and local Technology Risk initiatives are aimed at improving information protection, resiliency, and controls of technology processes and services.
- Ensure regulatory gaps are communicated to key stakeholders; Advise leaderships on risk-based decisions supporting the completion of risk mitigation and remediation.
- Manage complexity risk and compliance initiatives across technology, and interaction models.
- Develop and champion best practices within the area of expertise, supports Communication and Change Management activities across multiple stakeholders.
- Analyze trends to proactively maintain strong controls.
- Stay abreast of industry technical and business trends through benchmarking and/or participation in professional associations.
- Analyze and evaluate the observations based on compliance, operations, risk model, and performance.
- Identify and communicate new and revised regulatory changes via the Enterprise Regulatory Development Framework and participate in the execution of activities for implementation of the Enterprise Compliance Program.
- Contribute to the sound, efficient operation of T&O by improving the understanding and execution of Risk requirements per the Enterprise Operational Risk Management Framework related to technology.
- Performance of risk assessments per ORMF and ECP requirements.
- Maintain the T&O Process, Risk and Control Framework, Tool, and Control Library to provide management with a holistic view of the control environment.
- Manage oversight for all enterprise-level new/revised policies to determine T&O impact, including requests for review/feedback and communication of key policy changes.
- Leverage data to perform root cause and predictive analysis, and provide qualitative and quantitative risk and compliance management reports.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, math, or business management.
- 5 years of experience working with risk and compliance.
- 10 years of experience working in the Technology or Financial industry.
- Experience reviewing all written materials for compliance with state, federal, and contractual regulations and drafting all policy languages.
- Experience working with Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and other data analytics dashboard tools.
- Experience working with software development practice, concepts/methodologies, and technology.
- Experience working with data governance frameworks.
- Experience working with cloud-based application service providers.
- Experience working with basic tenants of enterprise risk management process.
Nice to Have:
- CRISC, CGEIT, CISA, CISM, PMP, and/or Cloud Compliance Certification.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.