Senior UX Designer – Adobe Creative Cloud
Are you ready to conduct ideation, concept development and experience innovation through the creation of sketches, wireframes, specifications, prototypes, scenarios and storyboards? Can you collaborate closely with development teams to ensure that design intent is achieved and advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle? If so, then apply for the position of Senior User Experience Designer.
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Senior UX Designer – Adobe Creative Cloud who will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and planning future-state and near-term cross channel experiences. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills and can work multi-functionally, provide mentorship to other team members and ensure good relations across teams and functions to work on projects that may require integration of cross-functional processes.
- Develop frameworks, product prioritization, models, etc. that help drive strategic consideration of the desired customer experience.
- Work closely with product and business teams to plan stages of digital feature implementation in the roadmap/release cycles.
- Adhere to enterprise frameworks or methodologies that relate to business activities.
- Ensure respective programs, policies, and practices are well managed, meet business needs, adhere to internal and external requirements, and align with business priorities.
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; raise issues where appropriate.
- Integrate the broader organizational context into advice and solutions within own area.
- Understand the industry, competition and the factors that differentiate the organization.
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/points of interest.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and/or industry knowledge for own area and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit.
- Keep current on emerging trends and developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working with Wireframing and Prototyping.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience working with Windows and MS Office Suite.
Nice to Have:
- Undergraduate degree in a design-related discipline.
- Experience working with Figma.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.