ServiceNow developer – Cybersecurity / Information Security
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a ServiceNow developer – Cybersecurity / Information Security who will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and deriving possible solutions. This candidate will participate in technical design discussions and collaborate frequently with business users, business analysts, product owners, developers and testers.
- Develop, test and document solutions for user stories in ongoing sprints
- Able to provide a walkthrough of the solution for code reviews
- Communicate effectively
- Attend all Agile ceremonies including daily standups, Raise any concerns or blockers so immediate action can be taken
Desired skill set:
- 3 years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer
- ServiceNow certification
- Executive level communication skills
Nice to have:
- CISSP Certification
- Experience in working in a Cybersecurity or Information Security environment
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.