Settlements Analyst/Capital Markets
Are you a versatile self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Settlements Analyst/Capital Markets who will be responsible for Monthly invoices and dispatch to clients within the required timeline while interacting with partners across the businesses, including Middle office, Front office, and Technology.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring the financial system and inventory system are updated properly for the trades and transfer requests and related supporting docs are retained for future reference.
- Researches and resolves discrepancies and issues or escalates to the manager, as required.
- Ensure the records are maintained in a proper manner
- Responsible for daily metals settlement and customers’ metal transfer requests are processed
- Ensure all shipping documentation and invoices generated are in order as required.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Post-secondary degree in a related field of study
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business unit’s products and services, processes and controls
- Strong knowledge of standard desktop applications (i.e. Excel, etc.) and department systems and applications
- Solid understanding of the business unit’s risk and regulatory requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be organized in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous and conflicting requests with a focus on detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated customer service excellence
- Excellent verbal & written communication, collaboration and team skills
- Proven analytical, Data-driven decision making and problem-solving skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.