Software Engineer – ADF, Java/Scala
Are you passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies? Do you want to work for one of the top Canadian financial institutions? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Software Engineer – ADF, Java/Scala who will be required to develop a data anonymization system to enable advanced analytics workloads in the public cloud. This candidate must be familiar with the Hadoop ecosystem and should have a strong competency with Java/Scala, along with Azure Cloud components such as ADF and ADB.
Desired skill set:
- 8 years of experience with object-oriented programming including Java and Scala
- 8 years of experience with UNIX and Linux
- 4 years of experience with big data like Hadoop, Hives, HQL and Spark
- 4 years of expertise in Java Spring Boot applications
- 2 years of experience with ADF
- 2 years of Azure working experience such as azure data factory and data bricks
- Degree in Computer science or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in Kafka and Kafka stream
- Working knowledge of DevOps concepts
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.