Solution Architect- Fullstack
Do you have the ability to influence business and technical leaders in a dynamic environment? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Solution Architect-Fullstack who will lead the end-to-end solution architecture for a new application or a feature. The successful candidate must ensure adherence to enterprise and segment architecture strategy, roadmap, and principles. The ideal candidate has proven experience in a Full stack architect role in the banking industry.
- Govern how solutions will be produced and implemented, including technology domain architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards.
- Oversee and define development specifications, technical requirements, and system performance objectives, and identify necessary system modifications.
- Participate & own the creation of key architecture artifacts such as Blueprints, Assessment of Options and Functional/Non-Functional Requirements
- Participate in third-party/vendor product assessments and integrations
- Provide recommendations on value-added architectural improvements/enhancements
- Provide insight and recommendations to develop and implement system architecture with business units and technology departments while creating awareness of TCO.
- Influence product direction and integrate technology from an architectural perspective within the business environment
- Participate as a top expert and consultant on the most high-risk and complex projects.
- Impart subject matter expertise to influence vendors on product design, and develop and contribute to third-party contract negotiations where applicable.
- Build consensus, and facilitate collaboration and decision-making within and across business units so IT strategy application aligns with architecture framework.
- Ensure projects comply with technology domain architecture, design and operate processes to help review ongoing activity against technology architecture and development standards.
- Identify, recommend, source, negotiate and implement emerging IT trends, developments and improvements and solutions (buy, build, reuse).
- Conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews.
- Lead in knowledge transfer meetings with senior management, team, other technical areas and business units.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of solid experience in IT Architecture
- 5 years of hands-on development of Service Oriented and Event Driven Architecture (SOA and EDA) solutions
- 5 years of experience in RESTful services
- Degree in Computer science or relevant field
Nice To Have:
- Experience working in Banking / Financial Industry
- Experience in Angular
- Exposure to Mobile OS (Android, iOS)
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.