Solution Architect- Mobile Wallet
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Solution Architect- Mobile Wallet who will be responsible for providing architecture and technology leadership to project delivery teams as they develop end-to-end client solutions, including mobile apps, web apps, and integrations to services & APIs supporting the ever-evolving UGO platform. This candidate will have involvement in building initiatives and in providing expertise and counsel ensuring technology teams and business areas understand the architectural options and technology choices in support of their business.
- Lead design and development of an architecture for the mobile ecosystem shared frameworks and applications
- Ensure adherence to enterprise and segment architecture strategy, roadmap, and principles
- Ability to create consistent and well-defined solutions and architecture design & documentation
- Ability to sell your ideas and get consensus with other technical and business leads
- Presenting and getting solutions ratified at a peer-reviewed Architecture Review Board
- Govern how solutions will be produced and implemented, including technology domain architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards.
- Oversee and define development specifications, technical requirements, and system performance objectives, and identify necessary system modifications.
- Participate in the creation of key architecture artifacts such as Blueprints, Assessment of Options and Functional/Non-Functional Requirements
- Participate in third-party/vendor product assessments and integrations
- Provide recommendations on value-added architectural improvements / enhancements
- Provide insight and recommendations to develop and implement system architecture with business units and technology departments while creating awareness of total ownership costs.
- Influence product direction and integrate technology from an architectural perspective within the business environment
- Participate as a top expert and consultant on the most high-risk and complex projects.
- Impart subject matter expertise to influence vendors on product design, develop and contribute to third-party contract negotiations where applicable.
- Build consensus, and facilitate collaboration and decision-making within and across business units so IT strategy application aligns with architecture framework.
- Ensure projects comply with technology domain architecture, design and operation processes to help review ongoing activity against technology architecture and development standards.
- Identify, recommend, source, negotiate and implement emerging IT trends, Industry developments, improvements, and solutions (buy, build, reuse).
- Participate in pre- and post-implementation reviews.
- Lead in knowledge transfer meetings with senior management, team, other technical areas and business units.
Desired skill set:
- 8+ years of relevant experience, in designing and developing large-scale software systems, including roles as Solution Architect
- 6+ years of experience in designing and developing software solutions for Mobile Platforms
- 6+ years of experience with RESTful & Micro Services architecture and design
- 5+ years of expertise in designing containerized solutions/architecture
Nice to have:
- Experience with Public Cloud
- Experience working in the Banking industry
- Expertise in Coding
- Experience with Software development
- Azure Architect certifications
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.