Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful environment with hybrid working model
- Incredible growth opportunity at the enterprise level
- Top-notch leadership fostering employee development
Why Work for this Team?
- Predominantly new projects with the chance to innovate
- Technology agnostic – you can choose the tools that make sense
- Fast delivery journey meaning you see the results of your work
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced developer responsible for some design to move into a 100% design role! The design team is coordinating with analysts to confirm requirements, design technical solutions and ensure SDLC teams understand end-state goals. Projects will include integration pieces for Cloud migrations, API’s for new/existing applications and complete ‘net new’ projects for new development. This position will have interaction with Enterprise Architecture, InfoSec and other teams to ensure that proposed solutions adhere to larger bank guidelines as well as to SDLC teams responsible for delivery. Overall, this role is a ‘designers dream’ as the focus is all about finding the best solution for each problem.
- 50% Technical Solution Design
- 30% Problem solving with the team
- 20% Meetings & Coordination with external stake holders
- A minimum of 10 years of experience developing complex solutions at the enterprise level
- A combination of 8+years of experience with ‘hands-on programming’ using a variety of languages such as Java, C#, Python or others.
- 3+ Years of experience with solution / application design in some capacity is required
- 2+ Years of experience in a Team Lead role similar position directly responsible for technical direction, code review, mentoring and problem solving.
- Desire to further technical career tracks (as opposed to management)
- Knowledge of Capital Markets, and specifically market & credit risk would be appreciated, but is not required.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.