Solutions Developer II
Integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity, and teamwork, do you hold them all? Do you have ideas and ideals? Are you a great advisor and a coordinator? Are you a versatile self-starter who can adapt quickly to new environments? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Solutions Developer who will be assisting in the development of test automation and other automation capabilities. This candidate must have extensive experience with Azure logging and monitoring capabilities, DevOps, and CI/CD Pipelines. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker with strong research and analytics skills, is self-motivated with a positive attitude, and can work independently and in a team.
- Automate and integrate serverless PaaS solutions such as Azure App Service, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, and Azure Machine Learning
- Write and use Azure RM and Terraform templates
- Work with Azure security features (data protection, authentication, RBAC)
- Work with Public Key Infrastructure and handling public key and private key certificates in Azure environment for Paas services and applications
- Work with cloud automation using native Azure CLI
- Work with API and Webhook development using Groovy, Python, PowerShell, and Shell scripting languages
- Troubleshoot Azure, DNS, Azure connectivity, and NSG routing
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow internally defined security and compliance controls
- Develop/consume APIs, SDKs, and Webhook for multi-directional integration of cloud orchestration platform with enterprise systems, DevOps tools, and cloud platforms
- Participate in fast-paced DevOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
- Understand concepts related to deploying platform and data analytics via CI/CD pipeline
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience with API
- Experience with Public Cloud – Azure/AWS
- Experience with Groovy/Python
- Experience with GITHUB
Nice to Have:
- Technical Certification
- Experience with SQL
- Network/Infrastructure experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.