Sr. Android Developer- Wealth
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Android Developer- Wealth who will be responsible for innovating, designing and delivering solutions for a variety of projects related to our mobile investing platform to deliver legendary mobile experiences for client’s customers. The ideal candidate has experience in developing native Android solutions within an agile development model with a focus on seamless delivery, innovation and stability of the mobile platforms.
- Effective communicator able to work closely with technical experts, project teams, business and outside vendors in a collaborative 'pod' structure
- Interpret the System Requirements Specification (SRS) and System Design Specification [SDS] and develop solutions to initiatives that are in line with the intended design and standards
- Adhere to guidelines/procedures on highly complex or large-scale projects complying with the system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management methodology (PMLC) as related to agile development practices.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting key project milestones and ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards
- Communicate status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in both the mobile development and investing spaces and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments.
- Ability to innovate, share business value of proposed concepts via self-initiated rapid proof of concepts
- Provide technical support for escalated incidents/outages to ensure that they are resolved efficiently with minimal impact on stakeholders
- Provide input into the Application Deployment Plans and overall mobile app roll-out strategy
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
- Work on a broad range of tasks and multiple, concurrent projects. Prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet timelines
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience in Mobile Development
- Experience with Android app building
- Expertise in Agile delivery
- Working knowledge of Kotlin
- Understanding of IT Standards, UX Design, Accessibility
- Comfortable with collective code ownership and pair programming
- Undergraduate degree
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the Wealth domain
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and scripts
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.