Sr Automation Tester – S/4 Hana Implementation/ Banking
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr Automation Tester – S/4 Hana Implementation/ Banking who will be responsible for assisting with the QA testing for requirements for the AWS Cloud migration project where existing S4 On-Prem servers are being moved to AWS Cloud. This candidate will ensure the quality of the products that technology delivers, working closely with all applications, common services/middleware, and infrastructure teams throughout the project lifecycle. The successful candidate will design, develop, execute, and maintain test plans of infrastructure, common services/middleware, data, and applications in various environments.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitors and tracks performance and addresses any issues.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Leads and implements core initiatives with complete test strategies.
- Able to develop test automation suites, design frameworks, and define standards.
- Oversees several test projects simultaneously and provides scheduling support to operations.
- Ensures that systems and software are functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated.
- Reviews evaluate and derive requirements for testability.
- Designs, develops, executes, and maintains testing strategies and plans to ensure stability and efficiency, enabling a seamless customer experience.
- Executes and verifies test cases as part of the overall functional testing of Information Technology products as well as reporting defects and test results to the stakeholders.
- Recommends approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes and systems in the organization to improve overall efficiency and improve the bank.
- Ensures the accuracy and consistency of test results through documentation processes. Follows client’s SDLC process.
- Communicates the overall quality of a deliverable and ensures metrics are used to drive delivery and identify any areas of concern.
- Participates in programs/projects across the enterprise.
- Participates as an active stakeholder in every initiative, driving quality based on fact-based metrics.
- Ensures development teams’ unit testing practices are in place and confirms core criteria are met before integrated testing delivery.
- Proactively provides improvement opportunities to the team to enhance the customer experience.
- Drives the testing automation capabilities.
- Identifies opportunities to strengthen the quality assurance capability, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development, mentoring employees, building communities of practice and networks.
- Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practise communities & individual learning.
- Focus is primarily on business/group; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8+ years of experience in automation testing and implementation/migrations
- 1+ years of relevant experience with AWS
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with SAP S/4 Hana
- Experience with ALM integration framework
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent worker and a fast learner
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of General Ledger
- Previous banking experience
- SAP or Financial Accounting certification
- AWS certification
- Experience with Jira
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.