Sr. Business Analyst
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here’s an opportunity for you
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. Business Analyst who will support the business analyst/consultant throughout the project delivery life-cycle. The ideal candidate is responsible to deliver all requirement artifacts through all Phases of requirements delivery on all project sizes and complexity, and the ability to lead requirements delivery on large program/enterprise-scale initiatives. The individual needs to have the ability to lead others through the delivery of requirements following Traditional and Agile approaches. The successful candidate needs to understand and be familiar with the application of techniques associated with data modeling, process modeling, and user-centered design within the context of the organizational standards
Desired Skill Set:
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma and/or 5 to 10 years progressive business analysis experience, with very strong usage of a broad range of business analysis techniques in a variety of project contexts, supporting medium- to large-size projects
- Expert level knowledge of the business analysis theory, practice, and use of techniques.
- Demonstrate solid business knowledge of the Finance/Banking industry
- Strong leadership and facilitation competencies to drive requirements process, which will enable candidates to overcome complex project delivery issues such as scope definition, project constraints, managing risks within the context of a demanding and face-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivery excellence, and the goal of ensuring comprehensive analysis performed throughout all aspects of job functions, leading to requirements quality and completeness.
- Demonstrate advanced writing and documentation skills
- Possesses expert-level problem-solving and analytical skills
- Displays solid interviewing and facilitation skills
- Advanced understanding and use of tools associated with the role (e.g. Visio)
- Communicate with varying stakeholders in different situations (e.g., one-on-one interviews, formal requirements gathering sessions, etc.)
- Possesses solid influencing and negotiating skill
- Exposure to TopTeam, Jira & Confluence will be beneficial
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.