Sr. Business Analyst-Capital Market
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. Business Analyst-Capital Market who will join the team on the application rationalization project. The ideal candidate is expected to have comprehensive expertise in trade lifecycle processes and engagement experience across front/middle / back office teams. The successful candidate will develop detailed current state views of processes, service levels, and trade events for various trading product classes. The individual is responsible to achieve consensus and signoff of requirements and target process development from all stakeholders. The desired candidate should have a demonstrated experience in the implementation of Capital Markets operations functions, clearing, and settlements, affirmation/confirmations, collateral management. The candidate will be responsible for the Inter-systematic mapping of various product types.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience with sell-side, multi-year trading platforms implementation/migration, and retirement programs
- Experience with Capital Markets trading systems a must, knowledge of Calypso and/or Murex
- Experience working with some of the following: Bloomberg AIM, MarkitServ, TriOptima, Omgeo, FIX, SWIFT, FpML
- Experience with Broadridge systems
- Strong knowledge of requirements/design methodology – detail-oriented, analytical, and capable of investigating complex / technical issues
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly articulate and convey ideas and issues through visual, written, or verbal means
- Sound knowledge of derivatives, attributes, pricing, risk management, operational aspects
- Experience with derivatives products
- Experience with Broad product across all asset classes
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.