Sr. Business Analyst – Capital Markets/ Liquidity
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Business Analyst – Capital Markets/ Liquidity who will be responsible for contributing to the overall understanding, development, and implementation of the client’s NCCF reporting platform. This candidate will utilize business analysis skills and liquidity subject matter expertise to contribute directly to the project. The ideal candidate has strong experience in change management with solid expertise in Liquidity, Capital Markets and excellent communication, organizational and project management skills.
- Support and execute Business Acceptance Testing
- Maintain a strong relationship with all IT development teams
- Provide subject matter expertise in NCCF liquidity requirements
- In general, support TBSM infrastructure build and continuous improvement in data sourcing, processes, policies, and system tools to meet complex regulatory and compliance reporting requirements, industry best practices and achieve organizational objectives
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience in Business Analysis
- 8 years of experience in Change Management
- 8 years of experience as a Liquidity subject matter expert with relevant technical experience
- Strong knowledge of retail banking products and services or capital markets businesses and related products
- Excellent organizational, project management and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Post-secondary education
Nice to have:
- Degree in Business field
- MBA, CFA or Accounting designation
- Experienced at delivering technology initiatives, ideally using agile methodologies
- Track record of getting new initiatives implemented
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.