Sr. Business Analyst – Process Mapping, Nimbus
Can your influence make an impact? Do you believe that relationships and networks are essential to success? Do you inspire outcomes by making yourself heard? Can you bring your real self to work and live company values – trust, teamwork, and accountability? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. Business Analyst – Process Mapping, Nimbus who will document current and future state finance processes for Corporate Real Estate and work with a cross-functional team with stakeholders – many of the stakeholders are quite senior and there’s lots of exposure.The ideal candidate will support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs and manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project processes.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to teams with new processes
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption of newer processes
- Understand and negotiate the needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries, and updates.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Self-organized and work with compressed timelines, the ability to self-manage and work efficiently are critical
- Strong attention to detail and possess the ability to ask questions that allows to understand the end-to-end processes
- Possess strong communication skills and will often be required to facilitate and lead working sessions/meetings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including SharePoint
- Fluent business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Advanced knowledge/experience of project management
- Knowledge of NIMBUS and advanced knowledge of SharePoint workflows
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills are required.
- Advanced attention to detail is also required.
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or another related field
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.