Sr. Business Analyst – Regulatory/Wealth or Capital Markets
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Business Analyst – Regulatory/Wealth or Capital Markets who will be responsible for delivering end-to-end project commitments through discovery, planning, execution, and closure activities. The ideal candidate has solid experience in Business Analysis with strong communication skills, manages multiple priorities, can create structure from ambiguous situations and has great soft skills.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10 years of experience in Business Analysis
- 10 years of experience with stakeholder management
- 10 years of experience with Regulatory and Requirements Gathering
- Strong understanding of reference data including complex client structures and hierarchies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of MS Office products and Visio.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects and to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent SQL Server skills
- Solid experience in Wealth or Capital Markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Tableau, Ultrix, JIRA
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Detail-oriented, analytical and strategic thinker
- MBA or other related advanced degree
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.