Sr. Business Analyst – Wealth/ IIROC
Can your influence make an impact? Do you believe that relationships and networks are essential to success? Do you inspire outcomes by making yourself heard? Can you bring your real self to work and live company values – trust, teamwork, and accountability? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Business Analyst – Wealth/ IIROC who will own and complete relevant Business Analyst work packages through collaboration with multiple stakeholders to prepare for operational readiness, managing deadlines and adjusting to changing work priorities.
- Establish and maintain full requirements traceability and work with the business to prioritize requirements and scope changes to ensure business needs are met
- Solidify business needs including problem statements, business objectives and strategic alignment to ensure accurate delivery of business requirements in support of the business case
- Collaborate with technology partners and provide recommendations to support development of system requirements and design, testing plans, artifacts/deliverables to ensure business needs are met
- Proactively identify and track requirements risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipate and effectively manage risks related to requirements.
- Contribute to Quality Assurance activities by supporting the development of test scripts and testing of developed solutions, including communication of issues and resolution
- Contribute to the development of the project plan and high-level work breakout session (WBS), identify and manage key risks and decisions
- Take ownership and communicate progress on work packages, including requirements management, in a concise and timely manner, escalating issues to project manager, partners and manager where appropriate
- Identify risks or issues with technology solution or design which may impact realization of project benefits and provide guidance and support to stakeholders in making good decisions to pro-actively resolve or mitigate potential risks/delays to the project
Desired Skill Set:
- Over 10 years of experience in Securities brokerage
- Over 10 years of experience in Sr. BA experience
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving ability
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of IBM or ISM back office
- Knowledge of depositories
- Familiarity with the IIROC regulatory rules related to margin, and the implementation of those rules in a broker/dealer environment experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.