Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst – Netezza, SQL
Do you have the ability to work and research/resolve issues independently while sharing best practices and knowledge with colleagues? Can you lead projects from requirements to deployment with minimal supervision? Do you possess the strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization? Would you like to work in a collaborative and cooperative environment? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst – Netezza, SQL who will lead in writing detailed technical mapping specifications of data definition, data processes, and mappings across multiple data marts for the data development to support Wholesale/Retail credit risk models. The ideal candidate will translate complex data requirements into detailed and comprehensive SQL mapping logic and table design. The individual will perform in-depth data analysis and investigation in data mapping analysis. The desired candidate will assist in the system development and SIT/UAT to ensure technology deliverables fulfill the business requirement and provide subject matter expertise on field mapping logic.
- 9+ years of experience with TSBI
- 9+ years of experience with SQL and detailed field mapping design
- Work experience with Netezza database.
- Strong ability to analyze SQL code and large datasets to aid with in-depth requirements analysis
- Strong ability to document technical specifications.
- Strong ability in solution design
- Ability to perform detailed testing & document said testing procedures effectively
- Experience with Wholesale/Retail credit risk data
- Experience with corporate and commercial and retail lending systems and datamarts
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to Have :
- Experience with Wholesale/Retail credit risk data in a Financial Institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.