Sr. Change Manager-Organisational Development/Wealth
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? If yes, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for who will be a Sr. Change Manager-Organisational Development/Wealth who will be responsible for identifying potential employee, departmental and cross business impacts driven by changes to technology. This individual will identify impacted stakeholders, assess the level of change likely to result from technology shifts and create and implement change management plans and strategies that maximize employee productivity, and engagement and minimize employee resistance.
- Identifying key stakeholders driving change and impacted by its technology outputs
- Documenting a stakeholder impact plan
- Applying a well-structured change management plan, and a methodology for implementing any changes to employees driven by technology projects.
- Developing a change management plan considering the project impacts how employees perform their job functions, customers and business units interact
- Conducting surveys, impact studies, readiness assessments, training, communication and implementation plans, evaluating results and presenting findings in an easy-to-understand and logical manner.
- Identifying potential employee-side risks and anticipating the resistance, and developing specific plans to address or mitigate the concerns.
- Establishing and managing a team of change champions from all impacted levels, including executive and user groups for input and feedback.
- Developing a set of targeted and actionable change management plans, which includes communication plan, coaching and training plans, sponsor roadmap and resistance management plan.
- Creating and managing measurement systems to track utilization, adoption, and proficiency of employee changes.
- Building and supporting the implementation and execution of plans by business leaders and employee-facing managers.
- Working with project teams in integrating change actions into the actual overall project plan.
- Identifying performance and resistance gaps, and working to develop and execute corrective actions.
- Working with training, communication, OD and HR specialists to formulate particular activities and plans to support the project implementation.
- Creating and activating reinforcement mechanisms and jubilations of success.
- Communicating across channels to ensure that there is awareness by all relevant parties on goal and leading/driving teams to execution of the plan.
- Lead the teams to decision-making and ensure all risks are addressed in a timely manner with active engagement.
- Work across various Tech and Business stakeholders to ensure alignment.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7 years of experience in Infrastructure and applications IT projects
- 5 years of experience in IT Security Compliance activities
- 5 years of previous experience in Securities
- Current experience with Retail Banking
- Strong understanding of organizational change management principles
- Cloud experience
- Experience in Wealth
- Wholesale banking experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with Trade Lifecycle & understanding of products
- MBA degree
- Certified management consultant(CMC) Certification
- PMP or ITIL Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.