Sr. Cloud API Developer
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with remote or hybrid options
- Greenfield AWS project with amazing technical challenges
- International brand with room for growth
Why Work for this Team?
- Newly established team with clear direction & focus
- Supportive leader who ‘came from hands-on dev’
- Opportunity for Lead & Mentoring Positions
Want to join an exciting new project working on greenfield development projects in AWS? This is your opportunity to join a newly established team responsible for API development for an enterprise-wide initiative that changes the way data is processed within a financial institution. Replacing legacy ESB, messaging and other middleware services, this team is focused on creating the next generation of API’s for use within the bank. This position requires expert level knowledge in multiple languages as there will be challenges requiring a multi-faceted approach. Key languages/tools will include Node.JS, Python, Java and experience deploying code ‘in the cloud’ – ideally using Lambda / ECS for serverless code base. Candidates would ideally have some experience working within finance institutions, however any enterprise cloud experience will be considered.
- Create API’s for enterprise integration across the bank
- Ensure Security is maintained around SAML, Tokens & encryption
- Check on SQL/RDBMS to ensure data is moving properly
- Follow TDD/SOLID principles to ensure code is to acceptable standards
- A minimum of 7 Years of experience writing applications at the enterprise level
- 5+ years of experience with a combination of Java, Node.JS and Python.
- 5+ years of experience of SQL including queries, joins and integrations
- 4+ Years of experience specifically focusing on API creation including Public, Private and Mashups
- 3+ Years of experience in projects focusing on AWS – preferably with some experience around Lambda and ECS
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise finance environments will be a strong ‘nice-to-have’
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.