Sr Data Analyst – Hadoop/ Python
Do you give meaning to data? Do you enjoy investigating complex problems and making sense of information? Are you confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way? Then, Here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr Data Analyst – Hadoop/ Python who will be responsible for working as an analyst in the chief data office team to build data loaders, proofs-of-concept, dashboards and data preparation. The successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end POC build outs including the various stages of data processing. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with SQL, Hadoop, Python, Alteryx, Tableau and React.js.
- Write jobs to bring data in HDFS.
- Write complex SQL queries to analyze data.
- Build Python-Dash UI applications for data manipulation.
- Build Tableau dashboards to track.
- Build Python code to call APIs and parse complex JSON messages.
- Support other non-technical team members by providing them with requested data extracts.
- Working collaboratively across a matrix organization for data access and POC deployment.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5-7 years of experience in Advance SQL.
- 3-5yrs years of experience in Advance Python programming
- 3 years of experience in the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/analytics.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Alteryx and Tableau
- Experience building React JS apps
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.