Sr. Data Analyst – Tableau/ Azure/ Fraud
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Data Analyst – Tableau/ Azure/ Fraud who has the ability to lead the exploration, investigation, analysis, development and implementation of data products that support these lines of business. These include activities in wrangling data sources, leveraging a SQL server for the storage and manipulation of data and ultimately generating insights and visualizations via Tableau, Excel & PowerPoint to share material with business partners. The successful candidate has experience wearing many hats to successfully support the team. The ideal candidate has experience working as a consultant, is a self-starter with great communication and ability to work with non-technical partners
Desired Skill Set:
- 5+ years of experience in Fraud Risk Management
- 7 years of experience with Tableau visualization
- 5 years of experience in SQL and MS Azure
- 3 years of experience in managing Agile Projects from a BA or project ownership perspective
- Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training
Nice to have:
- Proficient in Python
- Experience in Enterprise Insider Risk, Global Security and Investigations and Privacy
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.