Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you the talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr.Database Administrator/OCAC who will be working with a team of DBAs to build databases, perform changes and more within a large OCAC environment – “personalizing” it to meet the application’s needs.
- Vet new DB server build requirements and review project docs to ensure design specifications meet application needs
- Advise on client’s DB standards as required on projects (eg. Audit processes, database access, job configuration)
- Setup DB traces for Performance Testing to capture various performance metrics
- Support testing cycles (eg. Running scripts, database backup/restores)
- Documentation updates, as required
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience as a DBA
- 5 years of expertise in designing, build test and deploying Oracle Database solutions
- 5 years of strong exposure to Oracle Cloud at Customer environment
- 5 years of experience with Clustered configuration
- Proven track record with code deployments
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.