Sr. DevOps Engineer
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
- Coordinating technical changes across teams for successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Triaging and escalating issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- Overall supporting and managing project application environments.
- Develop and Manage the Teamwork
- Actively contribute to the team's effectiveness and positive work environment.
- Actively participate in proof of concept efforts and actively seek and propose solutions to improve technical delivery.
- Support the team by continuously developing knowledge in their area.
Internal Practices & Processes
- Prioritize and manage own workload to meet delivery dates.
- Ensure documentation is prepared, accurate, and compliant with the client’s SDLC standards.
- Be proficient in tools and processes required for developing and delivering software solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery and support process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the analysis, testing, and implementation of business solutions.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7 years of experience in DevOps
- Strong scripting skills in one or more languages; Bash, Python, PowerShell, YAML, Groovy
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience with the following tools: Jenkins, Nexus/Artifactory, Bitbucket, GitHub
- Good working experience with build tools, especially Maven, Ant, NPM or Gradle
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.