Sr. DevOps Engineer – Azure
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. DevOps Engineer – Azure who will be responsible for designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages. This candidate will evaluate and identify new technologies for the implementation of Project Planning and Project Management and maintain standards compliance Implement localization or globalization of software. The ideal candidate has a senior-level background as an Azure DevOps engineer.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD) Software modeling and simulation Front-end graphical user interface design
- Software testing and quality assurance Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality Integrate software with existing systems
Desired skill set:
- 8 years of experience in DevOps engineering
- 5 years of experience with Terraform, Bitbucket, Jenkins, GitHub
- 5 years of expertise in CI/CD Tools
- 5 years of expertise in Networking
- 3 years of experience with Azure PaaS and IaaS
- 3 years of working knowledge of SaltStack
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.