Sr. Financial Analyst – Banking.
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Financial Analyst – Banking who will be responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information. This candidate will conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. The ideal candidate has 10 years of experience as a Financial Analyst specifically within a program or a project with expertise in Dashboards and MS Office Suite including Excel Macros.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce a forecast of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
- Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations and entire industries.
- Performing what-if analysis, presenting updates, reconciliation, receiving the right updates from the team, month-end schedules, etc.
- Taking over finances and cleaning it up
- Execute backend activities as well to ensure the finances stay on track
Desired Skill Set:
- 10 years of proven experience as a Financial Analyst
- 10 years of expertise in Dashboards
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree or Diploma in a financial discipline
Nice to have:
- Solid experience as a Financial Analyst within a program or project
- Previous experience working in a Banking or Financial Institution
- Proficiency in Excel Macros
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.