Sr. Financial Analyst – Hyperion
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here’s an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Financial Analyst – Hyperion who will be responsible for monitoring portfolios to keep track of performance. The candidate is required to work closely with the EE Team Lead and will be responsible for various activities ranging from month-end, plan and forecast deck templates (preparing shell so EE team lead only has to add commentary) and accruals monthly for the EE business unit. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication, organizational, time management, and analytical skills. The candidates must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners and thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Prepare monthly web ADI to facilitate chargeback to end-user cost centres for peripherals they ordered.
- Responsible for monthly ITS Contractor Accrual.
- Determine the proper amount of stub days that need to be accrued, perform calculations and prepare the PCA.
- Conduct monthly ITS CTB project accruals.
- Gather data from Project Managers, validate backup, identify paid invoices and accrue for unpaid invoices.
- Create monthly depreciation reports for all of ITS.
- Work with FA team to receive monthly reports for ITS purchases and create pivot tables and reports for ITS FA's to use.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or a related financial discipline.
- Experience working with accounting guidelines and rules.
- Experience working with Hyperion SmartView, MS Office, and OBI.
Nice to Have:
- CPA accounting designation.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.