Sr. Financial Analyst-Hyperion
Are you a self-learner with strong accounting and analysis skills? Do you have a solid understanding of technological systems and data workflow? Are you a motivated, flexible, team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top clients this role calls for a Sr. Financial Analyst-Hyperion who will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports, forecasts and budgets, ensuring accuracy and completion of deliverables within specified timelines and in compliance with company guidelines and financial reporting requirements. This candidate must support new and existing growth and transformation projects and assist in reporting accurate benefits and costs tied to each initiative.
- Work with FP&A business unit leaders and senior management to provide financial guidance and support with respect to operating performance, business initiatives, growth and profitability
- Work with finance staff to analyze and determine variance and business trends
Liaise closely with the FP&A team to support all reporting requirements.
- Adhere to all requests for information in accordance with internal timelines
- Recommend policies improvement in accordance with financial reporting requirements
- Provide financial support for business cases when necessary.
- Track actual performance vs. estimated in the business cases to capture learnings and report back to management
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis, when requested, and perform other related duties as assigned by management
Desired skill set:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Senior Financial Analysis role
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data at a macro and micro level
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
- Ability to work independently with business leaders and without much supervision
- Ability to take initiative and constructively challenge the status quo to improve processes
- Experience working under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing various deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hyperion
- MBA in Finance
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.