Sr. Financial Analyst – Insurance/IFRS
Can you cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners? Can you learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others? Do you have the capability to inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Financial Analyst – Insurance/IFRS who will be responsible for technical accounting assessment, financial statement reporting development and providing advisory consultation to optimize business results for the accounting standard implementation.
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of solid background in Finance in the insurance and banking industry
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize work and work with multiple deadlines
- Fostering a positive and rewarding work environment within the Department and the client’s Finance team
- Must be detailed oriented and quick to understand and apply new concepts.
- Strong IFRS technical accounting background
- Ability to adapt to changing policies and procedures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities with an ability to work effectively.
Nice to have:
- Experience in implementing internal controls
- US GAAP experience in financial instruments and banking issues in the same areas
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.