Sr. Full Stack Developer-Security
Are you passionate about developing state-of-the-art technologies? Are you looking for an ambitious opportunity to test and grow your skills? Here is an opportunity…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Full Stack Developer-Security who will be responsible for developing and hosting web-enabled and database-driven applications in Java. This candidate must comply with the System Development Life Cycle methodology and take part in the construction of the requirements, design, testing and deployment documents
- Design and develop quality solutions for systems issues consistent with project objectives.
- Develop, implement, and maintain solutions that maximize system availability. Periodic scope assistance.
- Work with other team members to cooperatively design, develop and deploy quality solutions to satisfy project objectives and client requirements.
- Writes, tests and debugs code. Participates in code reviews.
- Ensure consistency in coding standards.
- Participate in after-hours on-call support rotation as required.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7 years of proven experience in a Senior Full Stack Java Developer role
- 7 years of solid development experience with Web Based Application
- 7 years of hands-on experience with spring, spring boot/hibernate, Angular and Spring Cloud
- Strong working knowledge of APIs
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Authentication
- Solid exposure to Cyber Security
- Strong understanding of OIDC
- Proficiency in Auth2
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.