Sr. IAM Analyst – Sailpoint
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our leading financial clients, this is an exciting opportunity for a Sr. IAM Analyst – Sailpoint who will provide research, assessment, operational, reporting and analytical support for our GIAM Strategy and Emerging Technology team. The potential candidate will participate in the Identity and Access Management strategy and framework development.
- Assist with assessments related to risk, controls and implemented control procedures
- Support development and/or implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions as it relates to key Access Management controls
- Support governance practices to monitor, detect, prevent and react to current and emerging security threats
- Support development of technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to measure control effectiveness
- Conduct research on emerging technologies aligned with GIAM strategic roadmap
- Support the team in resolving compliance, audit and regulatory issues
- Guide stakeholders within defined parameters related to specific Access Management controls and standards
- 8 years of experience with IAM
- 5 years of experience with Active Directory
- 8 years of experience with SAILPOINT/or any other IAM Platform
- Project implementation experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with MFA
- 5 years of experience with Cloud
- Financial industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.