Sr. IT PCO
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. IT PCO who will ensure project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects .The ideal candidate will assist in maintaining project schedules and develop, maintain issue logs. The individual will maintain project repositories of documents and prepare documents for various recurring meetings including minutes, issue logs etc. The successful candidate will develop presentation documentation as required for project teams and develop consolidate program status reports.
- Focus on providing financial management and analytical support to project managers at the program level for many initiatives
- Manage relationships and all activities with all required partners related to program one-time and ongoing financials (prepare budget, forecasts and actuals)
- Utilize project management software for development and distribution of a comprehensive set of monthly, weekly and ad hoc project financial reporting to a variety of program stakeholders
- Work closely with Finance to provide necessary detailed financial data to support the forecasting and tracking of capitalization and amortization
- Manage all financial status meetings for the program
- Provide support for invoice processing
- Manage process for all required updates to internal financial management tracking tools
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence and information, escalating issues where appropriate
- Act as a central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, organization and platform issues
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience with Clarity
- Experience with Advanced Excel
- Experience with financial Reporting
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience with Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint knowledge to create and maintain documents
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining a central repository of project plans, reports, competencies, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a Financial Institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.