Sr. IT PCO – Banking/ Clarity
Do you have strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills with proven experience delivering projects? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. IT PCO – Banking/ Clarity who will be responsible for providing analytical support to project managers at the program level for a large Tier 1 initiative. This candidate will be accountable for ensuring project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed. This candidate will assist in maintaining project schedules. The successful candidate must develop and maintain issue logs. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with 25-plus million-dollar technology projects and strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel and all other MS office applications, Clarity, SDLC, PMLC and Agile Methodologies with exposure to Financial Domain
- Manage relationships and activities with all required partners (business, TS Finance, program PMO, TS project teams, external partners) related to program status and communication.
- Utilize project management software for the development and distribution of a comprehensive set of monthly, weekly and ad hoc project reporting to a variety of program stakeholders (including templates for use by other project members).
- Manage reporting and tracking for resource utilization.
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence and information, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Act as a central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, organization and platform issues
Desired Skill Set:
- 10 years of proven experience with technology projects
- 10 years of experience as a Project Control Officer
- 10 years of expertise in MS Office tools like MS Project, Excel etc.
- 10 years of experience in budget management
- Solid understanding of SDLC, PMLC and Agile Methodologies
- PMP Certification
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Clarity with 25 million dollars plus initiatives
- Degree in relevant field
- Previous experience working in the Financial or Banking domain
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.