Sr. IT Project Manager – Access management
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. IT Project Manager – Access management who will be responsible for working within Technology Control Office on Technology application control initiatives, and audit remediation efforts with Technology teams. This candidate will be accountable for tracking, collecting, reviewing evidence and ensuring appropriate and addressing the issue by the deadline.
- A strong understanding of technology application controls and working with Technology teams in obtaining necessary evidence as required, reviewing for appropriateness and completeness and packaging for delivery
- Providing a point of coordination with Technology teams with requests for information and ensuring appropriate evidence and packaging for delivery.
- Communicating with the Technology team to understand the requests for information asks to ensure accurate and timely turnarounds
- Ensuring escalation and notification for delivery issues are timely to the functional manager to avoid overdue issues
- Working under TCO Leads on various assignments/initiatives as required
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience working as a Project Manager and Project Coordinator
- 8 years of working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- IT/Technology Background
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Analytical, problem-solving, and independent decision-making skills
Nice to have:
- Certification with Access Management
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CIA Certification
- Risk Background
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.