Sr. IT Project Manager – CSM/ Banking
Do you have strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills with proven experience delivering projects? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. IT Project Manager – CSM/ Banking who will be responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments. This candidate will design and apply new methods and procedures and develop project plans with milestones. The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers.
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute common goals.
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand-off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of proven leadership skills and experience managing multiple large and complex IT projects
- 8 years of experience with formal software testing in full life cycle development of online applications
- PMP, ACP or CSP designation
- Strong knowledge of Project Methodology (including Waterfall and Agile)
- Solid experience in Relationship Management
- Strong skills with MS Office products, particularly Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Scrum Master Certificate
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in financial or banking institution
- ITIL Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.