Sr. IVR Developer (Genysys)
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging, and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. IVR Developer (Genysys) who will be responsible for developing and supporting multiple IVRs to meet the overall goal of the business and program. This role will be part of a large transformational program team that will enable many lines of business in the enterprise. It is central for enabling meaningful and personalized customer experience in the assisted service channels and will lead the organization in adopting increasingly advanced capabilities. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills.
- Build, develop, and support IVRs and perform unit/component tests aligned to business needs and per technology architecture standards.
- Assist the Application Owner, Development Manager, and Application Manager by providing effort estimates for new projects and initiatives.
- Develop, implement, support, and improve solutions/processes that maximize system availability, efficiency/effectiveness, and minimize/prevent problems/issues.
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application.
- Collaborate and interact directly with design, business, and technology partners.
- Cover technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, and support maintenance.
- Create and maintain quality code, ensure defect-free programming consistent with standards.
- Provide code maintenance and support during testing cycles and post-production deployment and participate in reviewing peer coding.
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies, emerging trends/developments and grow knowledge of the business, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools, and techniques.
- Perform complex to difficult technical tasks independently and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related problems.
- Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, traces back to business requirements, and that new modules are designed with reusability in mind.
- Work as the senior developer and coach/guide team members within the area of expertise.
- Design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for the supported area.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Experience working with GVP and Genesys Designer.
- Experience working with IVR application development in Telephony platforms.
- Experience identifying root causes and implementing targeted and controlled remediation plans.
- Experience building/supporting highly complex and/or comprehensive applications/systems.
- 4 years of experience working with JIRA, Cyara, and Confluence.
- 4 years of experience working with Agile and Waterfall technologies.
- 4 years of experience working with Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech applications, PBX integration, ACD, Skill Routing, and CTI for Agent desktop.
- 8 years of experience working with Genesys Cloud, Genesys PureEngage, Cisco Voice Portal, Voice Identification, and Cisco.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with MS SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Experience working with Java/J2EE Application development.
- Experience working with AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working with large-scale Enterprise environments.
- Experience working with Voice Portal, Google CCAI, RESTful APIs, Webservices, and VXML.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.