Sr. Java Developer-AWS
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. Java Developer-AWS who has extensive AWS cloud experience with more applications moving to the cloud such as FX Retail Engine. The ideal candidate's team will be responsible for migrating current on-premise applications to the cloud such as FXR and FX Rate service to centralize the FX offering across the different channels
- Work closely with lead Business Analysts (BAs) to understand business requirements and craft software solutions to meet requirements
- Participate in hands-on development, writing new software, and enhancing existing frameworks in Java/J2EE/JEE with Oracle back-ends
- Write and ensure all unit test cases are executed through the development lifecycle as needed.
- Enhance technical documentation and architecture diagrams with any changes needed
- Work closely with the testing team throughout SIT phase of development
- Liaise with other technical groups with the bank to ensure solutions meet the technical requirements of consumer groups
- Effectively and proactively communicate with team leads to ensure all challenges are understood and addressed
- Work in a QA process-oriented environment
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience with hands-on Java development
- 1-2 years of technical experience with AWS
- Able to assist Business Analyst's with requirement gathering
- Experience with Springboot
- Experience in a financial institution
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Capital Markets
- Experience with Angular
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.