Sr .Net Developer (AML / FCU)
Are you passionate about developing state-of-the-art technologies? Are you looking for an ambitious opportunity to test and grow your skills? Here is an opportunity…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr .Net Developer (AML / FCU). The ideal candidates will have extensive experience working within Financial Crimes Technology teams with solid exposure to AML / KYC projects and the ability to tackle difficult coding initiatives.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10+ years of proven experience in .Net Development
- 10+ years of extensive expertise with C#, SQL, ASP.Net and other .Net Framework Tools
- 7+ years of proficiency in advanced SQL Skills for generating complex views
- 4+ years of experience with ‘Plug-in Data Tools’ related to enterprise banking such as Instabase, Ferengo or other similar data compilation tools
- 3+ years of exposure to AML/KYC projects within Financial Crimes Analysis
Nice To Have:
- Working knowledge of process automation tools such as RPA, UIPath, Blue Prism, WorkFusion, etc.
- Expertise with SalesForce or other CRM Tools
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.