Sr. Operations Analyst/Equities/Trade Support
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Operations Analyst/Equities/Trade Support who will be responsible for providing support and delivering operational processes to ensure timely and accurate processing of securities and trade transactions are booked correctly in systems for clean downstream settlement.
- Provides guidance and execution in the support and booking of new strategies, and daily capture of transactional information to support downstream analytics and financial accounting processes
- Supports the maintenance of appropriate governance and controls over the trade capture process
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders to execute work and fulfill service delivery expectations
- Communicate with internal business partners and external customers to respond to standard and non-standard inquiries
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports
- Fulfills routine and frequently non-routine transactions, internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/requests, and/or audit/reconciliation activities
Desired Skill Set:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of equity products and trade life cycle
- Exposure to middle-office or back-office
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel
Nice To Have:
- Former banking / FI experience in settlement or middle-office roles
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of middle office systems
- Sound understanding of ADP or BPS (Broadridge) and FINESTRA
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.