Sr. Operations Auditor
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Operations Auditor who will be responsible for handling people management accountabilities. This candidate will be involved in Insurance Auditing and managing client relationships while ensuring deliverables on time. The ideal candidate has 5-8 years of experience in a senior management role with people reporting to them and the ability to multitask.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of extensive experience in Auditing
- 5 years of experience as a Senior Manager with multiple people reporting
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Strong Client Relationship skills
Nice To Have:
- CPA Designation
- Exposure to Insurance Auditing
- Experience working at FI
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.