Sr. Process Analyst – Process Mapping/ banking
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Process Analyst – Process Mapping/ banking who will be responsible for conducting regular, ongoing analysis, evaluation, assessment and review of current and future state business processes and procedures within the assigned business area. This candidate will gather required information and document, map current and future processes, and provide input and recommendations to support process improvement. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked on large data-driven projects and is familiar with schedule management, rate log management, SharePoint, and meetings management.
- Streamline and standardize procedures representing the process to mitigate errors, reduce risk, providing consistency
- Build effective relationships with key business partners within the assigned portfolio
- Analyze the feasibility and impact of new initiatives, process improvements, technical solutions, and/or products/features
- Act as the process representative for a defined area on a variety of projects
- Support/lead the completion of low risk/impact projects/initiatives related to processes/ procedures within the business area
- Coordinate status reports, communication and deliverables for one or more projects
- May represent the business and provide coordination within the business, with external service providers and other areas within the bank, on operational processes/ projects
- Develop and maintain a high level of business knowledge and an understanding of project management principles and methodology
- Support the development of internal standards and procedures
- Support the development of communication, implementation and/or training plans to support the implementation of projects and/or business initiatives
- May support training plans for new/improved processes/ procedures, including the creation and deployment of communication circulars
- Prioritize and manage own workload to meet service level requirements for service and productivity
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience as a Process Analyst
- 8 years of experience in Process Mapping
- 8 years of solid experience with reporting and documentation using MS Excel and MS Word
- 8 years of experience with managing meetings and RAID logs
- Experience with project scheduling and working with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a related field
Nice to have:
- PMP Certification
- 8 years of experience with Agile Methodologies
- 8 years of working knowledge of MS Project to create and maintain project plans
- Previous experience within Fraud, AML and Compliance environment
- Previous financial institution or banking experience
- Solid experience with MS Excel tools like Excel functions, formulas, v lookups and pivot tables
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.