Sr. Project Manager – Agile & ITIL certified
Do you love working collaboratively in Agile? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Project Manager – Agile & ITIL certified who will be responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments. This candidate will coordinate all meetings and interface with business units, staff and service providers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers. The ideal candidate is action-oriented and has experience working as a Scrum Master and leading teams.
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute common goals.
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand-off warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
- Manage a team that consists of 50 – 100 people.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience leading medium size projects
- 8 years of experience in leading cross-functional teams successfully
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodology
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
Nice to have:
- Agile Certification
- ITIL Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.