Sr. Project Manager-BASEL
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging, and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Sr. Project Manager-BASEL who is accountable for the successful delivery of either the Basel III Reforms Calculations (Chapters 4, 5) or Basel III Reforms Reporting & Aggregation (all Chapters) Project under the Basel III Reforms Program. The ideal candidate needs to have experience with finance, risk management.
- Lead projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and handoff, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules
- Perform risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support
- Manage the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with Business Leads/Functional Leads to secure the resources required for the project
- Ensure client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise
- Work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other functional leads
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience with Basel
- Experience with Regulatory reporting
- Experience with programs/projects involving financial statements
- Experience with end-to-end and parallel testing
- Experience as an SME in risk or finance
Nice to Have:
- Experience with CCAR, FRTB
- Experience with IFRS, Cecil, IHC
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.