Sr. Project Manager-Capital Market/Credit Risk/Market Risk
Can your influence make an impact? Do you believe that relationships and networks are essential to success? Do you inspire outcomes by making yourself heard? Can you bring your real self to work and live company values – trust, teamwork, and accountability? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Project Manager-Capital Market/Credit Risk/Market Risk who will be managing team members from business and technology while understanding and negotiating task schedules and work assignments, to identify priority of action. This person will be responsible for itemizing tasks, managing schedules from a 6 month to 18-month window, following up with individuals in their task as well as tracking issues and escalating if needed.
- 10 years of experience with Project Management
- 1-4 years of experience with SDLC
- Experience with Credit risk and/or Market risk projects
- Strategic view of the lifecycle and understanding the process and business details
- Finance/Enterprise Risk/Capital Market business background understanding
- Able to work well with others
- Experience talking to Senior Managers and VPs
Nice to Have:
- PMP Certification
- Banking experience
- FTP project experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.