Sr. Project Manager-Data Analytics/Business change manager
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Project Manager-Data Analytics/Business change manager who will be responsible for assigning projects from project initiation to implementation to achieve desired business results. This candidate will ensure that a successful business outcome is the prime measure of project success including delivering projects on time, within budget, within quality standards and to the satisfaction of the project sponsor. The successful candidate will drive to mitigate execution risk to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Will play a key role in connecting with key stakeholders
- Will liaise between the DnA team and cross-functional project teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery
- Will solicit, develop, maintain and socialize/present status updates and milestones according to BU need
- Will present to director / VP stakeholders during regular (monthly/quarterly) touchpoints
- Will play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects
- Be accountable for the project scope, project team, resources, and the success of the project within a dynamic matrix environment
resources within a dynamic matrix environment
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery including communication (strong presentation package skills via PowerPoint slides, etc).
- Projects may involve change management, process improvement, etc.
- Coordinates work performed by technical staff and business engagement (internal customers/partners) by defining project requirements
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery
Desired Skill Set:
- 5-7 years managing large programs ($2-10M)
- 4+ years of data analytics/data management experience
- Solid knowledge of the financial services industry/products
- 5+ years of FI experience
- Cross-Functional Business Change Management experience (i.e. people, process and tools)
- 6 years of progressive broad-based information systems and business experience
- Good time management skills with shifting priorities
- Ability to lead and influence executives and peers to ensure the best possible outcomes – Good verbal / written communication skills
- Excellent listening, coaching, group facilitation and conflict resolution skills – Good problem-solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and client/vendor management and relationship skills – Excellent team-building skills
- Proven risk management
- Experience in data & technology
- Change Management experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.