Sr. Project Manager (IT Systems implementation/Enhancements)
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top clients this role calls for a Sr. Project Manager who will be responsible for providing full-cycle project management including managing resources, monitoring scope and leading processes for risk and issue identification, tracking, communication and resolution.
- Consult with key stakeholders to develop and maintain the project charter, project plan and milestones, requirements, risks and actions log, and utilizes other project management methodology and tools, as appropriate
- Collaborate with IT team and 3rd party vendors to implement leading-edge technology solutions
- Provide full-cycle project management including managing resources, monitoring scope and leading processes for risk and issue identification, tracking, communication and resolution
- Oversee and, where applicable, contributes to the development of process narratives/flowcharts, training materials and other documentation
- Conduct ongoing project review meetings for key stakeholders including senior leadership
- Leadership of the Team’s Business Analyst
- Other ad hoc requests as needed
Desired Skill set:
- Over 5 years of progressive project management experience, with a preference for IT systems implementation projects of varying size and complexity
- PMP certification
- Undergraduate degree in business/accounting/finance or MBA
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools including MS Project, intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and skills in process mapping tools such as Visio
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills and ability to effectively manage work under tight timelines and changing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact effectively and build professional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Superior communication skills to be able to run meetings, manage stakeholder conflict, and drive the project towards decisions and action
- Experience in real estate or asset management considered an asset
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.