Sr. QA Analyst – Selenium/ Parasoft/ Wealth
Do you have a strong technical testing background, the ability to define effective test strategies and the ability to understand highly complex architectures? We have an exciting opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. QA Analyst – Selenium/ Parasoft/ Wealth who will be responsible for defining and executing the automation, testing and QA processes used in the infrastructure group from smoke testing through final acceptance testing. The position requires a dedicated, driven individual who can identify issues, analyze problems and propose solutions independently of management guidance. The type of person suitable for this role is someone who has experience in QA and Automation, with at least three years in automation testing groups performing a range of testing tasks. The ideal candidate is results-oriented and forward-thinking
- Define and execute an automation strategy working with external groups
- Execute QA and automation processes on all Engineering projects with direction from a team manager
- Ensure we meet deliverable deadlines without compromising the quality of the deliverables
- Establish a culture of quality and testing within the ITS group
Desired Skill Set:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Test Engineering, including Automation and Manual Testing.
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience in Test Automation of Web, Desktop, Database, Web Services and API applications using Selenium and Parasoft.
- Expert professional knowledge of testing methodology, best practices and processes
Nice to have:
- Experience in working on Wealth Management Domain and Trading instruments such as Equities, Options, Mutual Funds, Fixed Income etc.
- Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and well verse with Confluence and Jira tools.
- Experience in source management using GIT and familiarity with DevOps fundamentals
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.