Sr. QA – Migration Test Lead, Wealth
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. QA – Migration Test Lead, Wealth who will be responsible for executing the Data Migration Test Strategy by leading the Test Execution including ETL Testing, Data Transformation/Modeling and Validation, writing complex SQL queries, Data Masking including E2E functional validation using migrated data. This candidate will lead the conversion and migration piece of the project and participate and represent QE in meetings with executives as well as stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in Test Engineering, including managing teams for Automation and Manual Testing.
Desired skill set:
- 15 years of experience in Test Engineering, including managing teams for Automation and Manual Testing
- 10 years of experience working independently in a Senior and lead role on a diverse range of tasks and managing a team of the Test engine
- 10 years of experience in defining Test strategies for large and complex data migration projects, involving the migration of client
- 10 years of experience in executing the Data Migration Test Strategy by leading the Test Execution including ETL testing
- 10 years of experience in Data Transformation and Modeling and Validation, writing complex SQL queries, Data Masking, E2E functional
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and well verse with Confluence and Jira
- Experience in any kind of Reports or File Reconciliation system and IBM OSS Backoffice application
- Experience in Wealth Management Domain and working with Trading instruments such as Equities, Options and Mutual Fund
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.