Sr. Reporting Analyst- SAS/SQL
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Sr. Reporting Analyst- SAS/SQL who will be responsible for leading the implementation of initiatives in support of the overall business/function strategy. This candidate will produce specialized reporting packages, dashboards and scorecards for businesses. The successful candidate will work independently as the senior analyst/expert and may provide technical support to others. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant experience, be proficient with programming languages while working in various data environments such as SQL, SAS, Hadoop, R, Python, etc. and should have expertise using business intelligence, analytics and/or data visualization tools.
- Conduct analysis to provide improved BI to inform management leadership team Internal
- Craft complex and comprehensive BI reporting packages and dashboards utilizing data infrastructure, localized datamarts and external data source
- Validate the quality and integrity of the data included in all reporting
- Develop substantial and insightful commentary/insights on new and existing reporting packages.
- Work with business partners to understand business objectives and develop valuable reporting and provide ad-hoc data extracts
- Understand business drivers, definitions and metrics to interpret findings, take action and provide relevant direction
- Lead the development and implementation of portfolio reporting (e.g. acquisition, attrition, portfolio growth, profitability, etc.)
- Provide (and may develop) complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional or enterprise level
- Work independently as the senior analyst/expert and may provide technical support to others
- Maintain expert knowledge of all main data sources for the data used within the business unit and ability to effectively utilize these data sources for reporting purposes
- Ideally, have or acquire knowledge of broader enterprise reporting platforms and data sources and the ability to integrate data across the enterprise
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience as a Reporting Analyst
- 5 years of experience using SAS, SQL, or Python in the context of data manipulation, data mining, and statistic
- Self-starters can work without supervision
- Tech-savvy individual
- Degree in relevant field
Nice to Have:
- Hadoop exposure within data analytics
- Experience with Tableau
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.